exad728x90

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Free Paidverts Calculator

Hi folks,



I hope to update this blog a bit more frequently, but for now I have a gift for you all who that are on paidverts! a free...thats right.. "free" no strings attached copy of a calculator to help advise on how much profit you have made from the ads you received on the day(week, month etc) and how much you need to reinvest to remain level with your current status.

For all you Mighty Mac users.

Mac OSX version

For all you misguided Windows Users

Windows Version

For all you Penguin enthusiastic  Linux Users

Linux Version


For those of you not in the Paidverts club looking for a hard work PTC which after time will give you a good source of monetary incentive. Please do sign up, hard workers always required :)

Enjoy the freebies

8 comments:

  1. Not sure if my first comment posted or not since it still says no comments here. I am downloading the windows version of the calc using Firefox and Windows XP. I keep getting the following error message after opening exacting all the files. Windows can not access the specify device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access this item.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Benjamin, are you extracting to a folder you have permissions too?

      Delete
  2. Yes since i am the administrator on this computer any file I extract the files to should let me use them right? I get to the file to open and put the paidvert calc icon on my list but then when I click on that icon I get the message I posted earlier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Benjamin, Sorry for the delay in coming back to you. can you send me a screenshot please. to fffbot@gmail.com and which unzipper you are using. Please try http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=76242100341630070690 It is a non zipped version.

      Delete
  3. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. online antiderivative calculator

    ReplyDelete
  4. The term love calculator is a modern day tool to determine one's love compatibility. The love calculator has shown a significant importance in teenagers and also in middle aged groups. Unlike old traditional days of palm reading techniques and long sessions of birth signs and scriptures, these love calculators are a fun way to know your hush hush affairs making compatibility testing easier and faster. hours calculator payroll

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am downloading the windows version of the matrix calculator using Firefox and Windows XP. I keep getting the following error message after opening exacting all the files. Windows can not access the specify device, path, or file.

    ReplyDelete